STATEMENT OF FAITH
**THIS CHURCH SUBSCRIBES TO THE DOCTRINAL STATEMENT OF THE NON DENOMINATIONAL FAITH
1. We believe the the Holy Bible, consisting of the sixty six books of the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired and infallible Word of God, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of man, and the Divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
2. We believe in the one, true, eternal and living God.
3. We believe God is the creator and the sustainer of all creation.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary; that in Him perfect humanity and deity is found in person; and He is the only mediator between God and man; that He was crucified on the cross and His blood was shed for the sins of all mankind to fulfill the requirement of God and of the Law; that he was bodily-raised from the dead, ascended into heaven and will return to earth imminently and bodily according to His promise, to judge the living and the dead.
5. We believe in the Holy Spirit who is the power, and coexistent with the Father and the Son; that his ministry is to convict men of their sins, lead them to a saving faith in Christ, regenerate and indwell delivers at the point of salvation, and continue to indwell, guide, teach, discipline, comfort and empower for godly living and service.
6. We believe that man created in the image of God; that in Adam all men have fallen into sin and as sinners men are in need of God's salvation from the eternal punishment of hell.
7. We believe that salvation of mankind depends solely on the finished work of Christ on the cross once and for all as the atonement for the sins of men; that by God's grace penitent sinners who place their faith in the saving work of the risen Christ are generated and justified.
8. We believe that there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just to eternal life and of the unjust to eternal punishment.